Saturday, March 24, 2012

Suspected Microwave Hearing Attacks Against MLD Chief Who Heard The Voice of Satan & Killed 3




The story of a wheelchair bound Maniac Latin Disciples Chief who "heard" the voice of Satan and killed 3 of his own boys so that he could walk again.

I suspect it was a Microwave Hearing attack, not the Devil.

I am an expert on Cook County's dirty little army of NWO stooges.

Raises new questions regarding other gang leaders across the country and the use of subliminal microwave mind control to manipulate them.

See my next video, (link below) it is very relevant and will explain some things, like why I am blaming the Cook County Sheriff's Dept for doing mind control.

"Message To Spanish Cobras NWO: Confirm Police Stalking Of Me 1996-98 & My NWO Warnings Then"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZkMgnT9bBw

No comments:

Post a Comment